16 July 2018 APPLICATION EXPERT SRM
Science for Life Laboratory (KTH), Solna, Sweden
28 April 2018 PHD POSITIONS - DIASPRO LAB
Heterochromatin dynamics at super resolution
Institut Curie, Genoa, Italy
• Deep sub-wavelength laser processing with advanced optical systems and engineered materials.
• Circular intensity differential light scattering signature of biological macromolecules.
• Transient absorption, multi-photon and second-harmonic generation microscopy to investigate biological macromolecules and nanomaterials.
• Label free imaging by means of super resolved ptychography.
• Non-linear optical interactions and electric measurements to locate membrane channel distribution.
• Atomic force microscopy and super resolution optical microscopy to study changes in molecular mechanisms affecting cell adhesion capability in cancer diseases.
• Molecular recognition platforms for miniaturized biosensor design.
MORE INFO: CLICK HERE